Angela Wyatt is speaking at the Outsourcing in Financial Services Summit
Quantum Plus is pleased to announce that Angela Wyatt, Managing Director, is speaking at Infoline’s 6th Annual Summit on 29th October 2014 - Outsourcing in Financial Services.
Outsourcing in Financial Services
The event is the only outsourcing conference designed specifically for Financial Services organisations, meaning that attendees can benefit from hearing from the cream of the financial services outsourcing advisory sector, all in one place and on one day!
Delegates will gain insight from other industry experts such as:
- Mark Lewis, Head of Commercial and Outsourcing, BERWIN LEIGHTON PAISNER
- André Duminy, Head of Global Outsourcing Group, CLIFFORD CHANCE
- Sarah Christman, Head of Third Party Risk Management, CAPITAL ONE (EUROPE)
Angela Wyatt – Best Practice Approaches for Continuity Planning and Exit Planning
In her session Angela will be discussing Best Practice Approaches for Continuity Planning and Exit Planning with regard to outsourcing in the Financial Services sector. “This is a key topic which is not only an essential regulatory requirement, it is also sound business practice” says Angela. “I plan to share practical knowledge and experience using real world case studies.”
As Managing Director at Quantum Plus, Angela is a global sourcing expert with a unique experience of the outsourcing industry, having worked in senior leadership roles for supplier, client and advisory organisations. She advises corporate clients, bringing leading edge practices and sourcing excellence, in order to maximise value and manage risk through effective sourcing strategy, procurement, transformation and ongoing relationship management. Angela has direct experience, both working directly for and as an advisor to the financial services industry.
As well as the main event, there are a number of pre and post-conference workshops including:
- Recent Developments in Unlocking Added Value in Outsourcing Relationships Addressing the Innovation Deficit (28th October 2014)
- Ensuring Best Practice in Oversight and Governance in Financial Services Outsourcing (30th October 2014)
- Meeting Expectations for Exit Planning and Continuity Planning in Financial Services Outsourcing (30th October 2014)
To learn more about the conference, view the latest agenda and to register today, please visit the conference’s website.
Quantum Plus discount
As a reader of Quantum Plus’s blog, you are entitled to a 10% discount on registration by quoting VIP code: FKM62887QPL.
We hope to see you there!